Here's a look at how Southern Arkansas University has responded to the COVID-19 crisis.
Southern Arkansas University and SAU Tech are still open for classes.
Southern Arkansas University in Magnolia is cancelling all face-to-face classes scheduled for the week of March 16-20, prior to spring break o…
Southern Arkansas University Tech in East Camden will start spring break early as part of its response to the COVID-19 virus.
The Southern Arkansas University system is moving forward with plans to move course delivery online by Monday, March 30.
Southern Arkansas University is urging its community not to travel internationally, use public transportation, or travel to places in the Unit…
Southern Arkansas University will extend student payroll benefits to all current student workers, regardless of the funding source, during the…
SAU Tech in East Camden has established rules for faculty, staff, and student returning to the campus after spring break, who has traveled int…
Southern Arkansas University employees will work remotely or from home effective Monday, March 30.
SAU Tech in East Camden has updated information regarding the delivery of services, programs, and operations effective Monday, March 30.
Southern Arkansas University is following a check-in policy for all students returning to campus after spring break.
Southern Arkansas University has postponed its spring commencement, and will conduct it in conjunction with summer ceremonies on August 7-8.
Southern Arkansas University has closed university housing for the reminder of the spring semester.
- Becky Bell, special to magnoliareporter.com
In a school year interrupted like no other, local students are finding themselves struggling with traditions they have waited all their lives …
Southern Arkansas University trustees on Friday adopted a resolution and endorsement of the university’s ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Southern Arkansas University Tech in Camden has announced graduation plans for its 2020 class.
Southern Arkansas University’s Engineering and Physics Department adapted its 3D-printing resources to produce face shields for Magnolia Regio…
The campuses of the Southern Arkansas University system are working to reopen for the fall semester.
As featured on
- Man's body found in Bodcaw Creek after Lafayette County truck accident
- Hot Springs police arrest suspect in slaying of former Magnolia resident
- James Randall Mitchell
- Moe & Willie -- and Julie & Jim -- welcoming guests to Calhoun community B&B
- Howard County homicide suspect commits suicide as lawmen surround him
- Recent Columbia County jail bookings and releases
- Columbia County marriage licenses through Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- Columbia County divorce decrees through Wednesday, July 8, 2020
- Columbia County Tax Assessor Sandra Cawyer resigns post
- Survey takes a closer look at Lake Erling's catfish
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.